1. What do you say most when you're trying not to curse?
Lately I've just been cursing.
2. Do you own an iPod?
It is tiny and shiny and pretty - why are you needing to ask?
3. What person on your Top 8 do you talk to the most?
Who's on my Top 8 this week? Probably none of them, because lately the only people I actually talk to are the ones I work with. Everybody else is emails and IMs.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
I always want to set it for 6, but mostly I end up setting it for 6:30.
5. Do you want to fall in love?
Yeah. It's a nice feeling.
6. Do you wear flip-flops when it's cold?
Am I coming back from a pedicure? Or am I just stupid?
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Both - I'm a big fan of the outstretched arm. I suppose this speaks to both my need for inclusion and my pathological desire for control. Eeeenteresting, doctor.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
"A Streetcar Named Desire" on the plane yesterday.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
Only a couple. I'm still waiting to be Cool Auntie Sarah. Get it in gear, Cheeses.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
I think just my parents.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Maybe once I took a Tylenol when I was sick or something, but I'd have had to really need it. I hate taking medicine.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Skim milk or light chocolate Silk.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Coming back from Kristin's bridesmaid-dress fitting last month. Chai with a shot of vanilla. Yummy.
16. Can you whistle?
Never since I got braces in high school.
17. Do you have a trampoline in your back yard?
18. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
For their sake, I hope so. I'm pretty fascinating.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Um, yeah. I was going to be a Thundercat. Cheetara was totally going to be my cool big sister.
20. What movie do you know every line to?
"Beauty and the Beast," from babysitting; "Spaceballs," from being a child of the 80s; and "It's a Wonderful Life," from being my dad's kid.
23. Do you own any band T-shirts?
I have a BT t-shirt from maybe five years ago that I sleep in, if he counts as a band.
24. What is your favorite salad dressing?
26. Do you do your own dishes?
Only when I have to, but I really hate it.
27. Ever cry in public?
30. Do you think you could ever be in love?
Good at the swing, need work on the follow-through.
31. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
32. What did you do before this?
33. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
Maybe November? My back was sore.
34. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I used to think eight, but I've just discovered that three works just fine.
35. Do you eat breakfast daily?
36. Are your days full and fast-paced?
Mostly, which is just how I like it.
37. What are you doing right now?
Um, taking a survey?
38. Do you use sarcasm?
Please see above.
39. Have you ever been in a fight?
Not in a physical fight, but I think I could win. I'm pretty spunky.
40. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
You have absolutely no idea. I maybe possibly edited this quiz while taking it.
41. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yeah, maybe three times? I don't like rollercoasters so it was never much fun.
42 Have you seen someone get beaten up?
Not in real life, and I usually look away when it happens in movies.
43. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite?
Opposite, usually, because when girls get catty or think you're in their territory I don't have time for it.
44. Do you like mustard?
Yes, specially Dijon.
45. Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Mostly on my back, unless I'm in the mood to need the extra curling-up.
46. Do you watch the news?
Never if I can help it.
47. How did you get your scars?
From YOU, DAMMIT, FROM YOU. Um, no. Just kidding. Psycho. Mostly from falling into things. I do that a lot.
48. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Heh. He knows who he is.
49. Do you like anyone?
I very much doubt that that's any of your business.
50. What is the last thing you purchased?
An iPod charger in Houston yesterday.