- So this week I've found out about one person's pregnancy and another person's marriage by way of Myspace. Is it just me, or is that sort of.... Anticlimactic? Déclassé? Impersonal?
- And while we're talking about Myspace bad taste, this site has to be the worst possible.
- And that makes me think of this book that Tracy told me about.
- And after all this if you're in kind of a crotchety mood... like I have been today... may I recommend you go YouTube the phrase "baby laughing". It's better than uppers.
- And maybe that will help you tomorrow when you have to go to a meeting and let it make you dumb.
- But if it gets too much for you, here are some ideas.
- No, no, just kidding. Sorry. Don't do it. Look at this, instead, and remember that there is love and happiness and sunshine and daisies in the world.
- Or if you're not gooey like that, but you're just not up for work, call out.
Okay, fuck this, yo. I've been trying to construct a narrative out of me going through my deli.cio.us and trying to clean out a bunch of old links by posting them here, so I can feel okay about deleting them (and why don't I just delete them? It's not like I'm saving links to the Magna Carta here. Why I gotta be so OCD?) and it's just getting really stilted and stupid. I'm just not in a super-creative mood. I'm sleepy and it's rainy and I'd rather scootch down and curl up with my new book.
So here's a few things I'll throw out, in absolutely no order...
- A present I want to get for Kristen - who I hope has a wonderful first day at school tomorrow!
- Why I don't want to shop at Best Buy anymore
- Jilly told me to go to AstrologyZone - and there were a couple of things in my horoscope that kind of freaked me out. Weirdly dead on.
Yeah. It's that kind of Sunday.