You maybe have noticed that I have a thing for pop (see also Leona Lewis, "Bleeding Love"). Really more of a shameless, flagrant, head-over-heels adoration. Therefore:
- Ashley Tisdale, "He Said She Said." YouTube.
- Colbie Caillat, "Bubbly." YouTube.
- Rooney, "When Did Your Heart Go Missing." YouTube.
- Lemar and Jamelia, "Addicted to Love," from the 2005 Brits. Download.
- Plain White T's, "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow." Download.
Heaven's Fallout" to "albums of the week". I mostly can't be bothered with the unsigned-artist thing, but it's growing on me enough to give it a chance.
And before that, the "Across the Universe" soundtrack. I didn't like it much till I saw the movie. Now... it's another of those flagrant head-over-heels things. I like those.