Anyway, back to Sunday's list of links to get you through the week. And it's a long one, because I've been reading a lot and not telling you about any of it. I'm secretive like that.
Not really. Mostly it's just a massively overdue and uncategorized brain dump. But it sounds better the other way. Far more serendipitous. And duplicitous. Serenduplicitous.
Yeah, I'm done here. Happy week.
- What's Really In That Seat-Back Pocket (Ought Not to Be Read If You're Getting on a Plane Any Time Soon, I Promise You.)
- Can You Become a Creature of New Habits?
- The Things That Carried Him (Very Long, Desperately Sad, and Absolutely Worth Reading)
- Why Journalists Need PR People
- True Wife Confessions
- Get Over It: An Archive of Regrets
- Feeling Paranoid? You're Not Alone
- The Furminator (If You Think This Is a Dig at You and Your Sheddy Pet, You Are Correct)
- Zappos Tony's Guide to Twitter
- Some Darn Cute Cufflinks
- Fabulous Birth Announcements (In Honor of Brendan)
- Brainstorming Doesn't Work: Here's What Does
- Mental Detox Week
- Free WordPress Themes (Not That I Want to Get Into This, See Twitter for Details)
- What Happens Sometimes When You Try to Put on a Happy Face