Anyway, here's a week's worth of goodies, mostly from other people.
- Spot the Fake Smile. I got 16 of 20 right! I know my fake smiles. (from del.icio.us top links)
- Jeni's Ice Creams. (from Beth)
- Fit Flops. For after all the ice cream. (from Olga)
- 80s Tees. Cute t-shirts once you've lost all the ice-cream weight. (from Sac)
- Yeats, "Aedh wishes for the Cloths of Heaven". Such a little bit of words, but so gorgeous it gives me a lump in my throat. (from Vogue, actually. Don't be judgy.)
- Newsmap. Who knew that the news could be pretty and fun to play with?
- Myspace Hide Sections Generator. For when you don't want people to know everything. These codes are everywhere but this is a really elegant way to walk you through it.