04 March 2007

Kerrin's Weekly Roundup

Proving that not everything having to do with Kerrin this week involves debauchery and decadence.

Also, enough videos on here for a little while, no?
  • Widgetbox creates widgets for blogs. Wow, most of that sentence wasn’t even real words. Okay. It has fun little things to add active bits of content to your site/blog/Myspace. Better?
  • Tutorial on how to hide different parts of your Myspace. Useful.
  • Shopping with National Geographic: Who knew you could? But they've got some beautiful things – these in particular are gorgeous silver pieces handmade in Thailand.
  • The Riches,” starting the 12th at 10 on FX, with the unbelievably great Eddie Izzard and the very cool Minnie Driver. Their American accents add another layer of oddball to the already offbeat proceedings. It looks dark and I want very badly to love it. I hope it's as good as I want it to be.
  • Life in Frosting. When I look at this page I hear in my head “100 Years” by Five for Fighting, just like in the Chase credit card commercial. Except I don’t get sniffly looking at the cakes the way maybe I did at the ad. (Um. Shut up.)
  • Tyson the Skateboarding Bulldog. It's self-explanatory, really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah! I have been obsessed with Novica for quite some time. The stuff available there is GORGEOUS.