24 January 2006

Homesick




If you know me at all, you know I'm a bit of an Anglophile. While I only lived in England very briefly, it's somehow been enough to make me miss it incessantly.

And what I'm realizing more and more is, I think I always was like this - I just didn't realize, growing up, that most all of the books I loved were about English kids. Perhaps I'm cosmically transplanted.

But in that vein, especially if you are anybody familiar with or curious about where I lived, I present you a Wroxton student's RealTravel.com blog.

Reading it is making me so homesick it hurts.

Ow.



2 comments:

Frank said...

Did you see they skipped the TALENT SHOW!!! The best night! Nothing will top the Wroxton Rap!!! Well except Karen - Mooing

Sarah said...

I did see that. Clearly they just had no talent. Or fun.

Youth is wasted on the young.