24 November 2004

Thanks. Giving.

Saturday, Oct. 7, 2006. It's official: in 682 days, the Boy and I are getting married. (Meaning that I will be Mrs. Boy? That doesn't sound right. But you know what I mean, despite the silly Internet pseudonyms.) Anyway, the reception and church are ticked off and signed up and it's all becoming really really real. And really really real expensive. But the places are lovely, the people at those places are lovely, and it feels important and right and full of love and happiness and excitement. And that is important. So, that's your Wedding Update.

This being the day before Thanksgiving, this is the appropriate time to talk about what I'm thankful for, and all that. And, not to say that I am not extremely thankful and grateful and humbled by all the wonderfulness in my life - but it does seem a bit hokey and "What I Did on My Summer Vacation" to rattle it all off. Also almost a little braggy. So without getting too into it, it should be quite clear to anyone who knows me that I have ever so much to be thankful for, and please be assured that I am indeed. If you want a list, I'll make you one, but it would be very, very long, as I am an extremely lucky girl. I do my best to be worthy of it.

And now, your news for today: My Yahoo! has undergone a lovely update, and now that it works with RSS feeds, I can actually recommend it. Despite their twee little exclamation mark, which has always irked me. In fact, it very well might replace Bloglines in my heart. Golf clap to Yahoo! (!)

No comments: